Monday, February 8, 2016

Twilight Duel Update #6 February 2016

The 2nd Monday in February is here already!

This photo shows my progress as of January 10th on Twilight Duel - the Heaven and Earth Designs chart based on art by Ruth Thompson.

Here is my progress through January 27th. I only managed to work on this project 5 days last month - adding 847 stitches in 6.5 hours.

Page 2 is 34.34% complete and the chart is 7.27% complete.

I hope to have a lot more progress to share on March 14th!

I am linking up with the Monday Stitchery Link Party at Super Mom - No Cape! again this week. It is a great place to visit for a free embroidery pattern and to find links to more eye candy. If you do any hand stitching and have a blog, I encourage you to join the fun!

Thank you for stopping by!
Renee

8 comments:

Justine said...

What beautiful colours! It will be fun watching this grow and grow.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You're making incredible progress when you consider how many other projects you have been working on at the same time.

CathieJ said...

Twilight duel is looking great. You have made a lot of progress.

Pamela said...

Great progress!

Christine B said...

This is really starting to take shape Renee! Such a lovely design and you are making great progress! Christine x

Katie said...

I see the progress. Still love this one.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Could you please send me some focus. PLEASE. I'm having a really rough start to the year with family issues and stitching is just NOT getting done.

Love your progress here.
xx, Carol

Anonymous said...

I can definitely see where you added stitches, though! There's a difference, and that means progress. Closing in on that 10% milestone!