My goal to add 600 stitches to all 3 of my cross-stitch projects was exceeded in June.
HAED Twilight Duel (Ruth Thompson) had 1,170 stitches added - completing a 2nd row of pages! 64,241 stitches - 43.52% complete.
HAED Storykeep Effects of Caffeine (Randal Spangler) had 1,739 stitches added - reaching the tip of the dragon's hat. 10,341 stitches - 43.71% complete.
Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger (Ricky Barnard) had 1,277 stitches added. You may find an update post here, on the 2018 Stitchers Group blog. 35,225 stitches - 20.21% complete.
July 2019 Goals:
Add at least 600 stitches to all 3 projects.
2. Run 3 days a week. improving distance and duration. (This is a goal I did not meet in June...)
- Ran 2 days in June - a total of 4.3 miles
- Longest distance in June: 2.4 miles
- Longest duration in June: 38.04 minutes
- Best pace: 15.30 minutes per mile
3. Make Take a Stitch Tuesday (TAST) progress.
I hope you all have an amazing month!