Happy New Year!
2020 was not the year any of us expected.
I do hope yours was not too bad.
I was blessed to have an essential job with coworkers I truly enjoy spending time with.
Last December we added a pet to our home. We finally found a pet I am not allergic to. Buddy, our bearded dragon, made this socially isolated year much easier to cope with.
My goals for 2020, shared in this post, were not all met. However, I did complete or make significant progress on these:
1. Finish my Heaven and Earth Designs "Storykeep Effects of Caffeine" based on art by Randal Spangler. Done!
|Storykeep Effects of Caffeine Dec. 31, 2019|
|Storykeep Effects of Caffeine February 2020|
2. Add at least 300 stitches a month to my Charting Creations "Fractal White Tiger" cross stitch based on art by Ricky Barnard. This would have added a minimum of 3,600 stitches. I did not work on it monthly, but I did add 6,458 stitches to it in 2020. (It appears the only the Small Fractal White Tiger is available now. The color of the nose was toned down in the smaller chart.)
|Fractal White Tiger December 31, 2019|
|Fractal White Tiger December 31, 2020|
3. Finish a row on my Heaven and Earth Designs "Twilight Duel" cross-stitch project. I did not meet this goal.
|"Twilight Duel" December 30, 2019|
|"Twilight Duel" December 31, 2020|
My health goals were to participate in at least 2 races and to track the miles I ran throughout the year. The races ended up being virtual, but these goals were met, as shared in this post. I ran 176 miles in 2020 and love the statistics provided on my Runkeeper app. It will be fun to see how these change in 2021!
My goals for 2021 are pretty simple:
1. Make progress on Twilight Duel and Fractal White Tiger.
2. Work on some Crazy Quilt projects and actually blog my progress. (I'll share a bit of progress made in 2020 soon.)
3. Run 500 miles this year.
Wishing you all a very happy, healthy 2021!