Can you believe we are almost midway through 2017 already?
Looking back at my Goals for May, I completed the following:
#6 on my list - I completed a wall quilt using the last 3 blocks from my Crazy Quilting International Under the Sea Round Robin. This was #11 on my APQ 2017 UFO Challenge, which was the April project. You may read more about it and see more photos here.
#8 on my list - I completed blocks 1, 3 & 4 from the Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM hosted by Amy at Sew Incredibly Crazy. You may read about them here and here.
Here is my updated list for the APQ UFO Challenge.
Even if I do not finish them all, this challenge has encouraged 3 finishes so far.
1. Complete 4 projects for my Etsy Shop. 3 of these are ready to sew.
2. Finish gifts for my friend's daughter.
3. Embellish March CQJP 2017 block and sew it into a tote bag.
4. Piece CQJP 2017 blocks for April, May, and June.
5. Spend 10 minutes a day adding snowflakes to my Winter/Christmas wall quilt. This was #8 on my APQ 2017 UFO Challenge, which was the project selected for February. You may read more about these blocks here.
6. Finish embellishing this block from the CQI Hearts Round Robin I participated in back in 2014. You may read more about these blocks here. This was #2 on my APQ 2017 UFO Challenge, which was the project for May.
7. The June project for the APQ 2017 UFO Challenge is #10, which is embellishing this block and making a Christmas stocking for my son.
8. Finish block 5 for the Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM. It is another fun one! You can find the post about it here and the pattern here.
9. Finish the projects I planned for Mother's Day so they will be finished for Christmas.
Top 5 Viewed Posts in May:
1. TAST Stitches 44 & 77 - here
2. May 2017 - here
3. TAST Stitch 81 - here
4. TAST Stitch 78 - here
5. TAST Stitch 76 - here (The 4th most viewed post in April.)
Thank you for stopping by!