Tuesday, May 30, 2017

TAST Stitch 81

TAST Stitch 81: Beaded Hedebo Stitch


I am pretty sure this was my first time using the Beaded Hedebo Stitch. It was a lot of fun to work. I definitely need more practice, but do love the look of this one!

TAST stands for Take a Stitch Tuesday. It is a personal stitching challenge offered by Sharon B. of Pintangle.com and anyone may join at any time. I believe those new to the challenge are encouraged to complete the first 15 stitches, as they are basic building stitches, before moving on to the rest. You may learn more about TAST here and may find the TAST Facebook Group here.

In celebration of 10 years of TAST, Sharon is sharing a series of interviews with TAST participants on her blog. Below is a list of the interviews she has shared so far:


Thank you for stopping by!
Renee

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice use of this stitch!

Queeniepatch said...

I love this stitch, it is so nice to work it in three journeys. Your stitches beautify the seam!

Createology said...

Such a pretty beaded stitch. The colors you have worked it in are so pretty. I didn't ever know this stitch until you have shared it. Stitching Bliss Dear...<3

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the close up. Until I clicked it bigger, I thought the white stitches were twisted bugle beads. =) It looks wonderful!

crazyQstitcher said...

A lovely start to the seams on the block. Your work is very attractive.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Another stitch I don't remember ever doing...and now must try!