Monday, May 30, 2016

Fractal White Tiger May 2016 Update


This month I finished page 1 on my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger cross-stitch based on artwork by Ricky Barnard! 

8,042 stitches have been added and the project is 4.61% complete.


(You may click on any photo for a larger view.)

This is how it looked last month.

My goal is 900 stitches per month. 4,500 stitches would be on track. I am thrilled to have surpassed that goal by over 3,500 stitches. 

Once I finish page 2, odds are high I will move down to finish page 6. Why? To see that blue eye appear!

Please note: the colors are more true in the first photo.

On January 1st, I began this piece as a part of A New Stitchy Start. I do hope you will visit to see what everyone else is working on.


I am linking up with the Monday Stitchery Party #60 at Super Mom - No Cape! Please drop by to see the fun stitching projects others have shared.


It is Memorial Day in the USA. It is a day we take to remember all of the lives lost defending our freedom. I have friends and family that have lost loved ones. My heart goes out to them today and to each of you that may have lost someone dear defending your nation. 






14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on almost doubling your goal! Yeah, go for the blue eye!

Justine said...

Wow - the detail on this one is amazing! Great job on almost doubling your target. You'll have this one finished in no time!

KimM said...

Looks like wonderful progress. You're on fire, Girl!
xxx

Christine B said...

Beautiful work Renee! You are making such great progress! Stitch the eye.... it will make the whole thing come to life! Have a good week! Christine x

Queeniepatch said...

The cross stitch is so realistic it could be a photograph! GREAT work, and I am full of admiration.

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent work on this one!

CathieJ said...

I am humbled by how quickly you are stitching that piece. I have been working on a 10 page project for over a year and I am not even halfway done. I can't wait to see that blue eye emerge.

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Moving right along. Such fine work. It's looking great!
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

chitra said...

wonderful work. great progress. best wishes!

Beth in IL said...

I love it! Haven't touched my HAED in two weeks. It will be years before I get mine done.

Brigitte said...

A great chart with lots and lots of detail. Nice progress!

Sheryl said...

Great work, looks complicated.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow - surpassing your goal - way to go!!!

Renee said...

Thank you, Chitra!