Sunday, January 11, 2015

Have A LATTE Blog Hop Announced at Sew We Quilt

Updated 1/12/2015:
As this new line of fabric was just shipped to stores and many will not have it uploaded until the end of January or beginning of February, the "Have a LATTE" Blog Hop will be April 13th - April 23rd instead.  This will allow everyone 2 months to prepare.


Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt announced a new blog hop yesterday and I simply HAD to sign up!

The Have a LATTE Blog Hop will run March 12th through March 23rd  April 13 - 23.

I have been itching to make something using coffee-themed fabrics.  I saw a few prints I liked several years ago, but did not buy them.  Last November, I began roaming the Internet and could not find them.  There were newer coffee-themed prints, but they were not really what I had in mind.

When I saw the new Clothworks line of fabrics being used for this blog hop, I simply had to participate! The Have a LATTE fabrics designed by Dan DiPaolo are just what I was hoping to find!

Our cheerleader for the blog hop will be Joan from Moosestash Quilting.
I must confess that I fell in love with one of Joan's quilts the first time I opted to follow a Sew We Quilt blog hop.  I have been following her blog ever since.

Want to join the fun?

The blog hop is open to everyone, but these do tend to fill up quickly.  To read the guidelines or sign-up, hop on over to the sign-up post HERE at Sew We Quilt!


No comments: