Tuesday, January 20, 2015

We Support You Blog Hop Sneak Peek #12


This "I" is the 12th sneak peek of my project for the We Support You Blog Hophosted by Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt. Our wonderful cheerleader is Pat from Life in the Scrapatch.

All of my free crafting time is going into this project, so if I did not share these tiny teasers, you would not be hearing from me at all.  I just hope I am not building up too much anticipation!  (I would hate to have you all disappointed with the actual reveal on the 30th...)  

If you read my last post, you know I made an oops.  I am happy to say that piece has been remade. A second mistake I made has also been fixed (thankfully that was a sewing oops.  My seam ripper and I are now BFFs!) 

Hopefully, the 8 hours I have to dedicate to the project today will not be taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back.  Even if they do, I am learning and gaining more sewing skills. Machine sewing really is not my strong point, but how else is a girl to learn?!


Anyway... the blog hop is a short 9 days away.  My day is 10 days away.  I have 2 days that I will not have time to work on this, which leaves about a week to finish up. (I am aiming to finish sooner.) Boy, am I glad I started on this the day after Thanksgiving!  (I am S-L-O-W!)  ;)


Now, I am off to see the lovely Tammy Bags and Pinnies presented on Day 8 - the final day - of the Tammy for all Season's Blog Hop at Sew We Quilt.  (Due to technical difficulties, I did not share the link to Day 7 - it is HERE if you would like to join the fun and visit.)

Thanks for stopping by!
Renee

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The anticipation is building - and I know that we aren't going to be the least bit disappointed!

KimM said...

Love following your updates - Looking forward to the TA-DA! moment!!!
xxx