February certainly arrived quickly, didn't it?!
January seemed quick but productive.
You may have noticed the name of my blog changed.
Living My Dream turned out to be a trademarked name.
My Etsy shop is named Hand Stitched Treasure and it is not trademarked, so it made sense to use the same name on my blog. (The Etsy shop is still empty, but hopefully not for long.)
Review of January Goals:
1. My CQJP 2014 November block was completed as a zipper pouch with a wristlet strap! This was my UFO Challenge 2017 piece. The blog post is here.
2. My CQJP 2017 January block is pieced, but not quite finished. The pieced block is here.
3. I have not touched my March 2016 CQJP block this month. The last post is here.
4. I almost have a finish for my Etsy shop.
5. Progress has been made on the gift for my friend's daughter.
I did not finish everything on my list. However, I did complete a mug rug and one other project I cannot share with you all yet. Both were UFOs not on my list.
1. InCoWriMo - For International Correspondence Writing Month, I plan to write and mail or hand deliver a letter, card, postcard, or note every day in February. (This photo is a sneak peek of my plans for Day 2. Snail Mail - lol!)
2. Finish my CQJP 2017 January block.
3. Piece and embellish my CQJP 2017 February block.
4. Add at least 2 items to my Etsy shop.
5. #8 was drawn for February in the UFO Challenge 2017. My Winter/Christmas wall quilt from a Crazy Quilting International (CQI) Round Robin is #8 on my list. I am excited about working on this one, because I am a little tired of pink. I am also nervous. Snowflakes go soooo slow for me and I am quilting it with snowflakes. We'll see how much progress I can manage.
6. Continue making progress on the gift for my friend's daughter.
7. If time allows, make progress on my CQJP 2016 March block.
8. Complete and mail crazy quilted fabric postcard for CQI 2017 Valentine Swap. (This was finished and mailed today - Day 1 of InCoWriMo. It will be shared soon!)
Top 5 Viewed Blog Posts in January
1. CQJP 2017 January block piecing tutorial post - here. (This post jumped to my 3rd most viewed post ever in less than a month!)
2. CQJP 2017 January block seams 4 & 5 - here.
3. CQJP 2017 January block seam 10 - here.
4. January 2017 - month in review and goal post - here.
5. CQJP 2017 January block seams 2 & 3 - here.
If you are wondering, CQJP stands for Crazy Quilt Journal Project. You may learn more about it here. CQI stands for Crazy Quilting International - a group that meets on Facebook here.
Thanks for stopping by!