Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Fractal White Tiger January 2018

This month, 1,040 stitches were added to my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger cross-stitch, based on the artwork of Ricky Barnard.

I hit the 25,000 stitches milestone this month and hope to finish page 7 in February.

Thank you so much for visiting!
-Renee


I began this project on January 1, 2016 to participate at stitchystart.blogspot.com. The top photo shows 81 days of actual stitching time.

To see the progress others are making on their projects, click here.


5 comments:

Anthea said...

Great progress Renee... any stitching added is a good thing! This is a magnificent design

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. I love the side by side photo. It's very easy to compare and see the work added.

Queeniepatch said...

I agree with Katie, placing the pictures side by side makes it is easy to see the progress you have made.

Anonymous said...

25,000 is a huge number of stitches! And you have several projects going on. Do you ever add ALL the stitches to find out how many you do each month? I know it's a lot!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Twenty five thousand stitches. Just the thought of that number is daunting!