Monday, May 9, 2016

Twilight Duel Update #9 May 2016

It is the 2nd Monday of the month, so it is time for an update on my Heaven and Earth Designs Twilight Duel cross stitch, based upon artwork by Ruth Thompson.  

Here is how it looked on April 10th.

This is my 8 month progress photo, showing work completed between August 30, 2015 and April 30, 2016.

I am still working on the Heaven and Earth Designs challenge I mentioned last month and just completed the 22nd color on page 4. (See picture below.)

This is how it looks today.

I added 4,496 stitches since my last update.

For those that like the statistics:

Percent complete:
Project: 12.61%
Page 1: 100% - Done!
Page 2: 58.15%
Page 3: 8.53%
Page 4: 71.47%
Page 5: 1.62%
Page 7: 2.7%
Page 10: 0.22%

I am linking up with Stitchery Link Party #57 at Super Mom - No Cape! I encourage you to visit to see the free cross-stitch alphabet and to see what other bloggers have been working on this week. 

If you do any hand embroidery and have a blog, I encourage you to link up and join the fun!

Thank you for stopping by!  -Renee

8 comments:

CathieJ said...

I find it interesting that you don't restrict yourself to just one page. Many stitchers do. I have been doing that also my first cross-stitch of this type, but I really like your method. Your piece is really progressing and is quite pretty.

Tiffstitch said...

Great work on this one! I need to really get a move on if I'm going to meet the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Look at all that stitching! You added a lot of stitches - and a lot of progress.

Christine B said...

Hi Renee! You have made some more great progress on your cross stitch! You are so good at keeping on track! Have a lovely week! Christine x

KimM said...

I still can't believe the intricacies of this pattern. Love seeing the progress.
xxx

Gina said...

Looking great hon xx

Queeniepatch said...

You have used up a lot of your blue thread!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Just the thought of doing all that math to figure out the statistics makes my eyes cross. Math was never my 'thing'. You're making great inroads into your project!