Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 2018


Happy March!

Last month was a short one and my goals were a bit lofty.
A few of them are moving forward on my bullet journal list.
There is a lot I hope to accomplish this month, too.
We'll see how I do!


February Goals: 5 out of 8 fully accomplished.
1. InCoWriMo: 33 letters/postcards/cards were mailed out. I will share a review later this month.
2. February CQJP 2018 Block - Done!
3. "Making Waves" for the Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM - Done!
4. Christmas mug rug - Done!
5. Organize sewing room - Done!



March Goals

Crazy Quilting: 
CQJP 2018 March Block - piece and embellish

Make Mother's Day item(s) to add to my Etsy inventory.



Quilting:
Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM: Complete "Hammock Time"

It's a "Wild" Life BOM: Complete Block 2 "Deer Meadow" - This pattern is free throughout March 2018.



UFO:
# 3 was selected this month. On my list, that is embellishing my crazy quilt OSU messenger bag. (The photo to the right shows how it looked on January 1st. I've added a few TAST stitches to it since then.)


Cross Stitch:
Add 3,125 stitches to my projects. At least 1,300 of those stitches need to be added to QS Red Hearts.


Christmas:
Complete an item to share on the 1 X-mas Item a Month Blog.


Exercise:
Schedule a plan in my bullet journal and stick to it!


Declutter:
Living Room


Most viewed blogposts in February 2018




10 comments:

Shell - Little Orphan Stitch said...

I managed to get 5 cards sent out, but have 1 more that needs to be sent out still. I missed the February 'deadline' on it, but it'l still get sent!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh geez, you are so ambitious. I'm more focused than I have been . Perhaps it's because Spring is almost here.
xx, Carol

Quiltsmiles said...

Renee I received a lovely Post card in the mail yesterday. Thank you for the upbeat thoughts and kindness.
I love my bullet journal and it’s concept help keep me focused.

Createology said...

Thank you very much Renee for my lovely CQ Heart InCoWriMo postcard from you. Your goals are always very interesting and I am always amazed at how many of them you accomplish. March came in like a Lion! <3

crazyQstitcher said...

Renee, you have a really long list there but though it sounds like just a few, there is a huge amount in those you have completed to date. Well done.

Brigitte said...

Great plans and I wish you good luck for them.

Katie said...

Congrats on sticking to your goals and setting new ones. Good luck! I love the quilt blocks you are going to make. Too cute.

FlashinScissors said...

I always wondered how you knew how many stitches you did.
Great plans, well done sending out so much post!
Loved reading this post, and catching up with you.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

FlashinScissors said...

Meant to say, how do you count your cross stitches? Is an “x” one or two stitches?
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Phew - just looking at what you've completed and what you plan to do makes me tired!