Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Another Snowman Mug Rug


While having my tires rotated today, I finished sewing the binding onto this mug rug. 

I printed the "Snowman" digital stamp from The Paper Shelter onto fabric and colored it at the same time I printed the mug rug I finished last month. And I am happy to say that the black ink from the inkjet printer washed beautifully. 

As part of the 1 X-mas Item a Month Blog, I am striving to complete at least 12 Christmas items this year. You may see what others are creating here.

6 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

You are keeping your schedule by making good use of 'stray' bits of time.

Createology said...

Excellent use of tire rotation time and this is a very cute snowman mug rug. You will definitely have your Christmas gift giving covered. <3

Anonymous said...

Two good things done at the same time! My are rotated every time I change the oil - part of the service - and it's about time to do that, too. The snowman is adorable!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You're very brave to wash a printed piece - I've never had enough nerve to try it for fear it would wash out entirely. Nice to know it won't!

Katie said...

Adorable! Congrats on getting it finished up.

Brigitte said...

This mug rug looks amazing. That snowman is a real cutie.