Friday, March 2, 2018

Fractal White Tiger February 2018


You may recall that I started this Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger in January of 2016 to participate with stitchystart.blogspot.com. If you follow that blog, you have already seen this update.

My goal has been to work on this piece for the last week of each month. That plan has not worked out very well. Life keeps interrupting. So, I only added 210 stitches in February - they filled in a bit along the right side of the eye. 

However, I am happy to say I have already added another 448 stitches to it in March, so the progress should be more visible in my next update. (I will be sharing a picture of how it looks now on Instagram later today.)

I do love this piece of art by Ricky Barnard!

Thanks for visiting,
Renee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this one. Of course, I like all of them. =)

Brigitte said...

Oh how I know the fact that life always interrupts our stitching plans, lol. But you have progress anyway.

Katie said...

Don't forget progress is progress. Sometimes they just crawl but this one is beautiful. Keep it up.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Life does tend to have other plans doesn't it. Every stitch you do is closer to your goal though and that's a good thing. And yes, I can see the progress!