|Photo of part of my first crazy quilted Christmas stocking.|
Yikes... In November, I only managed two blog posts. To be fair, almost every free moment I had was spent working on my Heaven and Earth Designs "QS Red Hearts" cross-stitch project. That time was well-spent, as I put the final stitches in last night! Photos coming soon...
1. Work on my Heaven and Earth Designs "Storykeep Effects of Caffeine" cross-stitch project during my lunch hour. This is how it looked in August. I will share an updated photo soon.
2. Work on my Charting Creations "Fractal White Tiger" cross-stitch project over International Hermit and Stitch Weekend (IHSW). Wow. It looks like I have not worked on this since May. The last update may be found here.
3. Work on my Heaven and Earth Designs "Twilight Duel" cross-stitch project 2-3 nights a week. I have not touched it since July. This is how it still looks.
4. Work on my next Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2018 block. You may see better photos and links to posts for each of these four blocks here.
5. Piece 12 crazy quilt blocks to work on for both Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2019 and 1 X-mas Item a Month. (I would like to make 3 to 4 snowman themed crazy quilt wall hangings for Christmas gifts next year.)
6. Blog at least once a week.
Take a Stitch Tuesday (TAST): Sharon B. will begin a new round of TAST in January. You may read more about TAST on Sharon's blog, Pintangle.com, here.
Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2019 (CQJP 2019): Registration for CQJP 2019 is open through December 31st. The rules are similar to those listed this year on the CQJP 2018 blog (here). There is a Facebook Group this year and it may be found here.
Thanks for visiting!