Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Snowball from Donna!


The 2nd snowball in my collection.  Donna in MT made this delightful winter scene for me!
Look what arrived in the mail today!  Isn't it delightful?!  Donna made this beauty for my wintery snowman collection.  (She should receive her snowball tomorrow.)


I love the variety of sequins and beads Donna used.  The clear flowers, silver flowers, and shimmery silver circles love to dance with the light.

The beaded seam over sheer ribbon and the white stitched flakes are adorable!

The thin silver trim separating the sky from the snow is so delicate.

And I just LOVE the snowman sledding along the snowy hills.

I have a hard time thinking of ways to use ribbons and trims.  Swapping snowballs allows me to admire creative ideas that would never occur to me - like the snowy path for this little snowman and his sled!

Thank you, Donna.  I love it!

Hugs,
Renee

No comments: