Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Evening Star Designs Winter 2013 Challenge Package

Evening Star Designs Winter 2013 Challenge Package
Talk about fast!  Less than an hour after I placed my order with Evening Star Designs, I received an email letting me know it had shipped.  I ordered it on the 14th and it arrived on the 17th.  My boys must have thought I was nuts, I was so excited!
Evening Star Designs 2013 Winter Challenge Package Embellishments
The first thing I had to check out were the embellishments included with the package.  They are absolutely lovely!

Evening Star Designs 2013 Winter Challenge Package Fabrics
The fabrics are simply gorgeous!  I have only stitched on a fabric similar to one of these in the past.  The textures of these fabrics are amazing!  I am so excited to crazy quilt with these beauties.  And, I am equally terrified I may mess them up!  Which means, I am off to a good start.  Any good challenge should require you to step a little bit out of your comfort zone, right?!

You cannot really tell from the photo above, so I took one more so you could see how sheer this pretty silver fabric is:

My requirements are to use at least half of the fabrics included with this package to make a block measuring at least 99-square-inches.  A 10x10-inch block would cover that.  However, the block can be bigger.

This is going to be so much fun!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: