Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year! & 2023 in Review

 


My blog has been neglected since I began graduate school in January of 2022. Even so, I decided to share a Year in Review post to reflect on past goals and create a few goals for 2024.

My five goals for 2022 were:

  1. Continue working out and make healthier food choices. - This goal was not met. I did a LOT of sitting, reading books about teaching strategies, and working on my laptop.
  2. Succeed at school. - I met this goal! Graduation was earlier this month and I now have a Master of Arts in Teaching with an ESOL endorsement. (ESOL = English Speakers of Other Languages.) 
  3. Spend more time with family and friends. - This goal was not met. Homework and working kept me busy.
  4. Make visible progress on Twilight Duel and Fractal White Tiger. - This goal was not met. 
  5. Complete one crazy quilt project. - This goal was not met. 

My goals for 2024:
  1. Spend more time with family and friends.
  2. Get back into running.
  3. Complete Christmas Ornament Snow Much in Love.
  4. Make a crazy quilted Christmas stocking.
  5. Complete the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2024, incorporating stitches from TAST.

The top 5 blog posts viewed in 2023:
 

No comments: