Wow! Life has been busy. It is June already! And, I've only managed to share SAL (stitch along) posts in April and May...
This month, I am hoping to carve out more crafting time. The photo above shows progress on my 3 cross-stitch projects as of May 31st.
The year is almost half over, so I looked back at my goals for 2019.
My youngest son and I have started to get back into running. We are currently alternating walking and running to work up to a 5K. (Ultimately, our goal is to run a half marathon together in 2020.)
My June Goals:
1. Add at least 600 stitches to each of the cross-stitch projects listed below. Each is listed with the number of stitches completed as of May 31st.
- HAED Twilight Duel (Ruth Thompson): 63,071 stitches - 42.73% complete
- Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger (Ricky Barnard): 33,948 stitches - 19.48% complete
- HAED Storykeep Effects of Caffeine (Randal Spangler): 8,694 stitches - 36.75% complete
2. Run at least 3 times a week, improving distance & duration.
- Ran 5 days in May (Of the 3 tracked, ran 6 miles total.)
- Longest distance in May: 2.11 miles
- Longest duration in May: 36.36 minutes
- Best pace: 15.46 minutes per mile
3. Make Take a Stitch Tuesday (TAST) progress.
On another note... I was told at the Post Office that October is a postcard month; so, I looked it up. The first full week of October is International Postcard Week. I also learned in the USA, the first week of May is National Postcard Week. Assuming time allows, I hope to make at least 7 fabric postcards to mail in October.
I think I need more hours in each day! On that note, I am off to get some sleep.
Thanks for stopping by!