Is it just me? Or did May sneak up on us?
I do hope to
find create more crafting time this month!
As for my April Goals...
Cross-stitch: I exceeded the goal of adding 3,000 stitches to my cross-stitch projects. Most of those went into Twilight Duel, but over 1,000 went into QS Red Hearts and she is still on target to finish this year (possibly by November!)
Exercise: My Couch to 5k running plans had a bit of a glitch. (If you are wondering what a Couch to 5k is, you may learn about it at c25k.com.) However, I have been walking and exercising and hope to get a green light on running again next week.
1. Finish the Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM quilt top.
2. Add at least 1,000 stitches to QS Red Hearts.
3. Make progress on my CQJP 2018 blocks.
4. Complete two Mother's Day gifts.
Most Viewed Posts in April 2018
1. April 2018
3. February 2018 (#4 viewed in April.)
4. March 2018 (#1 viewed in April.)
Thank you so much for visiting!