Thursday, August 31, 2017

Snowman Zipper Pouch


This month, I created a zipper pouch using a bit of glittery snowman fabric I had in my stash.


Above is the front of the pouch and below is the back.


The bag was very fun and easy to make following this video tutorial from the Missouri Star Quilt Company.

You may see more items that other bloggers 
created at the 1 X-mas Item a Month blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
-Renee

Updated 9/1/17
I did an on-line search and discovered the fabric is 
Keepsake Calico Holiday Cotton "Snow Celebration".
I purchased mine at JoAnn Fabric a few years ago.

8 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

What a charming Christmas gift! Lovely fabric.

Pamela said...

This turned out very cute!

Brigitte said...

The fabric you used for the little pouch is just gorgeous. With so many funny snowman details. And thanks for the link of the tutorial.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute pouch. Love the fabric

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Nice pouch - and I love the fabric you used. Those snowmen look like they're having a blast!

Catherine said...

What a great little bag! I love the fabric.

Renee said...

Thank you, Catherine!

Katie said...

Oh my how cute!!! Congrats!