Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekly Goal Updates

I would love to say I improved this week, but I think I slipped further behind this week.

Last week's goals:
Writing: 2000 words (beginning word count 2870) - Failed - did not touch it. 
Running: 3 days (minimum of 20 minutes) - Failed - ran 1 day (and worked out another)
Sewing: Assemble crazy quilt block for Novice Round Robin #6 through Crazy Quilting International and keep working on my unfinished quilt top - Failed.  I need to test some of the fabrics I want to use for the Round Robin block to be sure they will not split if they are embroidered (as 2 fabrics tried to do on my October block.)  I did not work on the quilt top.
Crazy Quilt: Complete at least 7 seams and/or motifs on the February block - Exceeded!  (Hmm... I wonder what I am doing with all of my "spare" time?!)  I completed 3 motifs and 8 seams (I think.)

New Goals:
Writing: 2000 words (beginning word count 2870)
Running: 3 days (up to 3 miles each)
Sewing:  Assemble crazy quilt block for Novice Round Robin #6 through Crazy Quilting International and keep working on my unfinished quilt top
Crazy Quilt: Complete February block

No comments: