Monday, February 19, 2024

TAST 2024 Week 4: Chain Stitch

 


Week 4 of Take a Stitch Tuesday (TAST) 2024 at Pintangle(dot)com was the chain stitch. So, I created two more chain stitched snowmen using size 8 white pearl cotton. 


I also used glow-in-the-dark Kreinik to chain stitch a moon. 

These were added to my February Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2024 block.

There were 2 Beyond TAST stitches introduced, but I was unable to think of a way to work them onto this block. The stitches were the Raised Chain Stitch Version 1 and Raised Chain Stitch Version 2. If I work these into another project this year, I will share photos at that time.

I will be honest, I was much happier with my snowman on the January CQJP block than I am with the two on this block, but that is okay. 

Do you have a favorite way to use the chain stitch?

Thanks for stopping by!
Renee




No comments: