Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 2017


And to think I thought January went by fast! Of course, February was a short month... It was also a busy one. I managed to finish about half of my goals for the month.

Review of February Goals:

1. InCoWriMo - Although I did not write every day, I did mail out 27 hand written letters or postcards and hand delivered one hand written Valentine. So, I finished 28 letters in 28 days! I will share a post soon. I want to thank those of you that agreed to exchange letters this month. If you have not received your reply, it is in the mail!

2. Finish CQJP 2017 January block. Done! You may see the final post here.

3. Piece and Embellish CQJP 2017 February block. It is pieced... (March is pieced, too!)

4. Add 2 items to my Etsy shop. Not quite. I have 2 near finishes. 

5. In February, the UFO Challenge 2017 item selected was #8. For me, that meant finishing my Winter/Christmas Round Robin Wall Quilt. I did not make it very far; however, I did have fun using some of the seam treatments my friend at Magpie's Mumblings shared here, here, here. I will keep working on it as time allows.

6. Continue working on a gift for my friend's daughter. - I did make some progress!

7. If time allows, make progress on my CQJP 2016 March block. - I finished one seam. You may see the blog post here.

8. Complete and mail CQI Valentine Fabric Postcard. Done - you may find the post here.





March Goals:

1. Number 12 was drawn for the UFO Challenge 2017. #12 on my list is this set of 3 blocks from my 2nd Crazy Quilting International Under the Sea Round Robin. I need to embellish one block and sew together a wall quilt. (You may see my blog post sharing these blocks here.)

2. Embellish CQJP 2017 February block.

3. Embellish CQJp 2017 March block.

4. Add 4 items to my Etsy shop.

5. Finish gifts for my friend's daughter.

6. If time allows, make progress on my CQJP 2016 March block.

Top 5 Viewed Posts in February

1. Completed CQJP 2017 January Block - here
2. 2017 CQI Valentine Postcard Swap - here
3. CQJP 2017 January Seams 11 & 12 - here
4. CQJP 2016 March Block Seam 3 - here
5. February 2017 & Blog Name Change - here

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all have a fantastic March. 
Renee












6 comments:

Christine B said...

Well done Renee! You have achieved a lot for such a short month! I hope you achieve your March goals! Enjoy a wonderful day! Christine x

Queeniepatch said...

Great progress! February is uncomfortably short and March is upon us before we are ready (speaking for myself, i.e..) so you have managed MANY things in a short time.

Katie said...

Great job with all your beautiful pieces and Good luck with your March pieces!!

Anonymous said...

You accomplished a lot in February, and I didn't see any mention of the XS pages you've been working on, either! March looks like another productive month. Should we hope for a nice blizzard to keep us from having to go out, and remove the guilt for staying home to play? LOL

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love seeing your progress on your goals and seeing what you plan to do in March. Your Valentine postcard is so pretty - I'm sure the recipient must have been thrilled when it arrived in her mailbox.

Createology said...

Renee dear you have done February proud. Life is busy and the days just seem to zoom past at warp speed. You are an inspiration for those of us who put creative pursuits at the end of the priority list. Marvelous March to You...<3