And to think I thought January went by fast! Of course, February was a short month... It was also a busy one. I managed to finish about half of my goals for the month.
Review of February Goals:1. InCoWriMo - Although I did not write every day, I did mail out 27 hand written letters or postcards and hand delivered one hand written Valentine. So, I finished 28 letters in 28 days! I will share a post soon. I want to thank those of you that agreed to exchange letters this month. If you have not received your reply, it is in the mail!
2. Finish CQJP 2017 January block. Done! You may see the final post here.
3. Piece and Embellish CQJP 2017 February block. It is pieced... (March is pieced, too!)
4. Add 2 items to my Etsy shop. Not quite. I have 2 near finishes.
5. In February, the UFO Challenge 2017 item selected was #8. For me, that meant finishing my Winter/Christmas Round Robin Wall Quilt. I did not make it very far; however, I did have fun using some of the seam treatments my friend at Magpie's Mumblings shared here, here, here. I will keep working on it as time allows.
6. Continue working on a gift for my friend's daughter. - I did make some progress!
7. If time allows, make progress on my CQJP 2016 March block. - I finished one seam. You may see the blog post here.
8. Complete and mail CQI Valentine Fabric Postcard. Done - you may find the post here.
1. Number 12 was drawn for the UFO Challenge 2017. #12 on my list is this set of 3 blocks from my 2nd Crazy Quilting International Under the Sea Round Robin. I need to embellish one block and sew together a wall quilt. (You may see my blog post sharing these blocks here.)
2. Embellish CQJP 2017 February block.
3. Embellish CQJp 2017 March block.
4. Add 4 items to my Etsy shop.
5. Finish gifts for my friend's daughter.
6. If time allows, make progress on my CQJP 2016 March block.
Top 5 Viewed Posts in February
1. Completed CQJP 2017 January Block - here
2. 2017 CQI Valentine Postcard Swap - here
3. CQJP 2017 January Seams 11 & 12 - here
4. CQJP 2016 March Block Seam 3 - here
5. February 2017 & Blog Name Change - here
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all have a fantastic March.