Friday, July 27, 2012

Buildings and Houses Quilt Contest

The Quilting Gallery's Buildings and Houses Contest will begin this morning.  Entries may be submitted through 8 a.m. PST, so I would wait and visit their site a little bit later this morning to see all of the fabulous quilts.  I cease to be amazed by how creative people are.

Unfortunately, I did not finish my UFO quilt.  All of my spare time has gone into the round robin block I am working on... I have certainly challenged myself there, but I am having fun!  I would love to have pictures to post soon, however, I keep changing my mind of different aspects and going in a different direction... Funny how that adds time to a project!  With luck, I may be finished by the beginning of next week (though I am aiming for Sunday.)

Please do not feel the need to vote for my quilt this morning, but I encourage you to stop by and browse through all of the lovely creations and vote for your favorites before 8 a.m. PST on Monday morning.  (It is my favorite way to enjoy my Friday morning cup of coffee!)

Hugs,
Renee

No comments: