Sunday, January 9, 2022

Christmas Project: SAL Update 5 & Twilight Duel: SAL Update 29


 
I am happy to announce I have a finish to share for our first Stitch-Along (SAL) update of 2022!


The photo above shows how Santa looked on December 19th. Thanks to some quality stitching time on December 26th, I made some great progress. The last few stitches were added in January.

My husband brought Buddy, our bearded dragon, in to see me just as I finished the last stitch. 





Yesterday, I spent a couple of hours working on Twilight Duel. The photo above shows how it looked at the end of 2021. (No progress was made between July 18th and December 31st.)

And this is how it looks now.


I do hope you will stop by to see the projects the other bloggers in our 3-week stitch along are working on. We are in different time zones, so if a post is not up, please check back later in the day.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you make 2022 a fantastic year!

Hugs,
Renee


15 comments:

CathieJ said...

Joy is so sweet. I like that pattern. I can see your progress on Twilight Duel. I look forward to seeing more of it.

Lindashee said...

This little Santa is so cute! It's nice to have small happy dances once in a while and your beardie seems very impressed. Looking forward to seeing more updates from these dragons

K Reeves said...

That tiny Santa is so vibrant, beautiful job! I’m glad to see those stitches in Twilight Duel, I am not sure ai could do such a large piece, so I am cheering for you to make co sistent progress on it, even with grad school!

Claire said...

well done on your first finish of 2022 ^^

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

I love the Santa finish! Nice to see the dragons again too (including the bearded one) :-)

Christina said...

Congrats on your Christmas finish! Buddy is so cute! He seems very impressed.

Katie said...

Joy is just beautiful. Love your dragon looking at it photo. Just too cute! Good luck with your stitching in 2022!

rutigt said...

And I say: Joy to the world! love that petite embroidery!

Pamela said...

Santa is very cute! Twilight Duel is coming along nicely!

Christine B said...

What a pretty finish Renee! Hope Buddy liked it!! Hugs Christine xx

nwpaintedlady said...

Congrats on the sweet finish that will bring lots of Joy :) Lots of wonderful progress on the dragons :)

Margaret Creek said...

Love the Santa, your HAED looks amazing!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Sweetfallenangels said...

Whoop, whoop! A great finish, well done. Santa looks fab.

Tiffstitch said...

Love seeing everything and especially Twilight Duel, it's such an amazing piece.