Sunday, November 7, 2021

Christmas Project: SAL Update 2


 

I actually managed to work a bit of stitching into my schedule! 

The nearest craft store no longer carries waste canvas, so I ordered some online. As of yesterday, it had not arrived. Determined to get started on this project, I searched through the cross-stitch fabrics I have here at home and found a perfectly-sized piece of 28-Count Evenweave. I chose to use that instead of the holly fabric shared in our last update.

This project is #32 in the Santa Designs section of the book 501 Cross Stitch Designs by Sam Hawkins. 

I do hope you will stop in and see the lovely projects everyone else is working on! 


Thank you for stopping by!
Renee

10 comments:

CathieJ said...

Just a hint of a cute Santa there. Looking forward to following your progress.
Enjoy your stitching.

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

We have a cute face already :-) Tiny weeny stitches!

K Reeves said...

I love doing Christmas projects, they really get me in the Christmas spirit.

Queeniepatch said...

Good of you to use material you already have.
This Santa looks as if he is a real charmer. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

rutigt said...

I guess that this is Santa himself :)

Claire said...

what a neat little start ^^

nwpaintedlady said...

Great beginning!

nwpaintedlady said...

Great beginning!

Christina said...

What a cute little face!

Susan said...

Fun to see your Santa face peeking out!