Monday, September 30, 2019

October 2019



Well... I missed my August and September posts. Summer weekends fill up fast and the evenings disappear in a blur of laundry, making dinner, washing dishes, and spending a few treasured moments with my family. 

Thanks to the 3 week SAL hosted by Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea, I have managed at least one post a month. My travel project - SK Effects of Caffeine - is the only craft I have made much progress on, so there really has not been much more to share. I am working to change that!

October Goals:
1) Add 650 stitches to SK Effects of Caffeine. (The next update will be shared October 13th.)

2) Create a Christmas gift. 

3) Share a Take a Stitch Tuesday (TAST) post. (This post is already scheduled to post Tuesday morning. Is that cheating???)

4) Create a mug rug with the Halloween embroidery project shared at the top of this post. 


I am taking a break with my running goals because I tweaked my knee (not running) and am being nice to it right now. That being said, my son and I ran in the Salem Color Run on Saturday, September 28th and had a great time! 



Wishing you all an amazing month!
Renee


6 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad to see a post from you. I know time sure is flying by. Rest your knee. Hope it's better very soon.

Susan said...

I didn't know you were a runner - or I had forgotten, maybe. I used to walk a lot, but the hills in TN killed that activity dead as a doornail! LOL I had a treadmill, and my younger son killed that. So now I go up and down the stairs in my two story house, and call it good. I hope your knee feels better really fast. I look forward to seeing the expansion of your posts, and wish you luck on your goals.

Queeniepatch said...

What a spooky tree!

Christine B said...

Hope you have a great month too Renee! Good luck with your goals! Have a lovely weekend too. Christine xx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So sorry you've hurt yourself - hopefully you heal quickly. Good for both you and your son to be running together - not all kids would want to do something with their parent!

Createology said...

Yes this is the beginning of the most hectic time of year. Days blur by and there is never enough time to do “it” all. Healing Energy for your knee dear. We all need to just Breathe and enjoy this beautiful season of Falling into Autumn. Blessngs Dear...