Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Fractal White Tiger February 2019 Update


Fractal White Tiger is still my focus piece for IHSW. This Charting Creations cross-stitch design is based on artwork by Ricky Barnard. I started this piece on January 1, 2016 when I joined the Stitchy Start Blog, here.

979 stitches were added to it this month, bring the total to 32,525.

The project is 18.66% complete. (It was 18.10%.)
Stitches were only added to pages 11 & 12.
Page 11 is 60.80% complete. (It was 50.42%.)
Page 12 is 41.53% complete. (It was 36.01%.)

I am eager to reach the pink of the nose at the bottom of page 12, so I hope to make much more progress when I work on it again in March!

Happy Stitching,
Renee

IHSW is International Hermit & Stitch Weekend. This event takes place the 3rd full weekend of the month. The goal is to spend as much time stitching that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as possible. There is an IHSW Facebook Group that may be found here.

4 comments:

Christine B said...

I just love this piece Renee. It is really starting to take shape nicely. Enjoy the rest of your week! Christine xx

Katie said...

Gorgeous progress!

crazyQstitcher said...

Enjoy the IHSW stitching. I hope you reach the nose.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Great progress! Can't wait to see the nose.