Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Fractal White Tiger November 2017

There were 1,279 stitches added to my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger cross-stitch this month.

The chart is based on the artwork of Ricky Barnard. 

The top photo shows 77 days of progress.

This is how it looked last month. To me, the progress is difficult to see. However, the top 2 rows of the page are done.



I began this project on January 1, 2016 to participate at stitchystart.blogspot.com. You may see what others are working on here.

Thank you for stopping by!
Renee





7 comments:

Katie said...

I can see the progress. Sometimes these seem to go slow but really each X adds so much. Plus it's one X closer to finished.

Queeniepatch said...

Well, I can spot the beige progress. There is not many colours to help you distinguish the work you have put in, but it IS there. Keeping track of the stitch count is a sure way to know there is progress.

crazyQstitcher said...

I too can see the difference. Well done. It no doubt seems slow to you but it is a massive effort overall. I keep wanting to touch the fur as it seems soo real.

Pamela said...

Wow! Great progress.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well as someone who does not cross stitch, I see A LOT of progress. I love this one.
xx, Carol

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I can see the progress too - maybe it's easier when you're not eye to eye with it (so to speak).

Justine said...

Great progress Renee, that's over 1000 stitches closer to a finish!