Sunday, July 31, 2016

Fractal White Tiger July 2016 Update

My camera is taking somewhat grainy photos today, so I apologize for the photo. (The lighting this late in the day could be a factor, too.)

This month, I added 1,145 stitches to my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger cross stitch based on artwork by Ricky Barnard. 

I finally passed the 10,000 stitches mark and the project is 5.95% complete.

This photo shows how it looked last month.

I did not have much time for crafting this month, but I did manage to surpass my goal of 900 stitches a month.

I began this project on January 1st as a part of A Stitchy New Start. I do hope you will visit to see what everyone else is working on!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful progress!

Tiffstitch said...

Looking fantastic!

Needled Mom said...

It is really detailed and beautiful.

Pamela said...

Great progress! I am amazed by how you can keep track of all your stitches!

Queeniepatch said...

You are great at both stitching and keeping a log on all those stitches. The result is great of course.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I can definitely see the progress - must be fun for you to compare the two photos so you can really see how much you've done.

Justine said...

This is stunning! I'm intrigued as to how you keep count of your progress.

Anonymous said...

Again, I can tell the difference. Which for my untrained eye is pretty good. =) You are moving steadily along on all of your projects. Yay!

KimM said...

Really moving along...
xxx