Yikes! I discovered a tote with projects dating back to 2005 (and a couple that may date back further!) So, I made a stack of projects I knew I wanted to finish in 2017. Next, I laid the other projects out and asked my husband and my youngest son to pick out a few more. I suppose I will need to participate again in 2018 to finish the projects that did not make this list!
Each month, a random number will be selected and announced. Participants will find that number on their list and work on that project during that month.
#6 was drawn for January.
Here is the "Status Before" photo of each UFO on my list:
1. January CQJP 2013 block (you may read more about it here.)
2. CQI Hearts Round Robin LOVE Wall Quilt (you may read more about it here.)
3. Heart Quilt - the pattern is called "Hearts Askew" and is found in the book Hearts Aplenty by Lynda Milligan & Nancy Smith.
4. Pink OSU Messenger Bag (you may see some of my progress here.)
5. May CQJP 2014 Block (you may read more about it here.)
6. November CQJP 2014 Block (you may read more about it here.)
7. December CQJP 2014 Block (it was shared on Instagram.)
8. CQI Winter/Christmas Round Robin Wall Quilt (you may read more about it here.)
9. Heaven and Earth Designs Santa and the Mouse Cross Stitch - Retired (you may read more about it here.)
10. CQ Stocking for my son.
11. CQI Under the Sea Round Robin Set 1 with Colored Blocks (you may read more about these blocks and the blocks for #12 here.)
12. CQI Under the Sea Round Robin Set 2
If you will be participating in the UFO Challenge 2017, please let me know. I would love to cheer you on!
What are your top goals for 2017?
Thank you for stopping by,