Sunday, December 25, 2016

CQI Christmas Postcard Swap 2016


This festive crazy quilted fabric postcard was created by Sarma as part of the 2016 Crazy Quilting International Christmas Postcard Swap.  It arrived in the mail a couple of days ago, and I love it!  It is such a fun treasure to add to my fabric postcard collection. Thank you, Sarma! 

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Ours was busy and filled with love. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to have so many wonderful friends within the blogging world.

For my friends with beliefs that differ from my own, I do hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday season full of warmth and love.

Warmest wishes,
Renee


4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice card. Hopefully I will tackle my first one in the coming year. I'm such a procrastinator on trying new things.
Happy New Year.
xx, Carol

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Perfect timing for that card to arrive just before Christmas. So many perfect little details to admire too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really great addition to any fabric postcard collection. Thanks for sharing the view of it.

Katie said...

Oh how beautiful. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas too.