Sunday, September 26, 2021

Twilight Duel: SAL Update #28

Another 3 weeks have flown by without a single stitch added to Twilight Duel. There are so many demands on my time right now, when I do finally have the time in the evenings, I do not have the energy.

So, I may switch to a smaller project to work on during my lunch breaks throughout the week and have something to show for our October 17th update.

I do hope you will stop by to see what everyone else is working on!

Thanks for stopping by!

Renee

9 comments:

Sweetfallenangels said...

A smaller project might get your sewing mojo back!

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

No worries Renee. Thank you for linking to the rest of the group :-)

Sunny said...

Sometimes life just gets in the way -- but stitching will always be there when you have time. Hang in there and take care of yourself!

Claire said...

sounds like a plan to pick up something smaller to work on ^^

nwpaintedlady said...

Nice to say hello to you :)

CathieJ said...

Sometimes we need to change what we are working on so that it fits into our day. I hope you find a small project to work on during lunchtime. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Don't you hate when you just seem to lose time?

Queeniepatch said...

I know just how frustrated you must feel. You want to stitch, but find neither time nor energy. It might be a good idea to stitch a few minutes every lunch break, just to get your stitch-fix.

Susan said...

That's just how life is sometimes! Best of luck in the next fast 3 weeks!