1. I began a project for the Peek a Who? Blog Hop and it will be finished in time.
2. My April CQJP 2018 block was pieced and embellished. I will share photos soon, but you may find a few work-in-progress photos on my Instagram account, here.
3. I pieced my May CQJP 2018 block.
4. Over 1,200 stitches were added to QS Red Hearts. I will share photos later this month.
5. Over 250 stitches were added to Fractal White Tiger. You may find my update on the 2018 Stitcher's Group blog, here.
1. Complete and share my Peek a Who? Blog Hop project. The blog hop is hosted by Marian at Seams to Be Sew and will be from October 22nd - October 26th.
2. Complete a block for the Spring 2019 Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.
3. See if I can make a Halloween fabric postcard in time to join the Halloween crazy quilt postcard swap just announced to the Crazy Quilt International Facebook Group.
4. Make progress with QS Red Hearts.
Wishing you all a fantastic month!