Monday, September 3, 2018

September 2018



Happy September!

My goals for the month were:

1. Make progress on QS Red Hearts - done!
I will share the update soon.

2. Embellish my March CQJP 2018 block - done, but not in August.
If you follow me on Instagram, you know I worked on it this weekend (as seen in the photo above.) I will share an update soon.

3. Add more TAST (Take a Stitch Tuesday) stitches to my messenger bag - done! I will share updates soon.



September Goals:
1. Create my project(s) for the Peek a Who? Blog Hop that will be hosted by Marian at Seems to Be Sew this October. 

2. Piece my CQJP 2018 April block.

3. Piece a block to embellish for the Crazy Quilt Quarterly Spring 2019 Edition. (The Fall 2018 copy is available at MagCloud now. You may find it here.) Submissions for the Spring Edition need to be emailed to Pamela Kellogg by November 1st - you may learn more here.

4. Make progress on QS Red Hearts.

5. Blog progress made in August on QS Red Hearts, SK Effects of Caffeine, and TAST. 

6. Work on balancing work, family, chores, crafty time and blogging time better.

I am wishing you all a fantastic month!


Notes:
The Crazy Quilt Journal Project (CQJP) is a personal challenge to complete one crazy quilt block a month. You may see the blocks created this year here.

Take a Stitch Tuesday (TAST) is a personal challenge to learn a new stitch every week. It is hosted by Sharon B. of Pintangle.com and you may find more information about it here.



3 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck on your goals! I will be here cheering you along.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You have lots of goals for September! I'm afraid I don't make a list because, for me, it's akin to making New Year's resolutions that pretty much always end up being scuttled before the month is done.

Queeniepatch said...

But you already are balancing work, family, chores, crafty time and blogging so well! Look at all your progress!