Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Sealed with a Kiss Quilt


This adaptation from the pattern "Sealed with a Kiss" in the book Hearts Aplenty by Lynda Milligan and Nancy Smith just needed a label and a hanging sleeve.


I would love to thank those of you that let me know you have added hanging sleeves to smaller quilts without sewing them into the binding. You spared me a date with my seam ripper.

If you missed the details about the label, that blog post is here.

Today, I finished hand sewing a sleeve to the back of the quilt in case the recipient wants to hang it up.

Thank you so much for visiting!
-Renee

This is Day 26 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge hosted by www.muppin.com. You may learn more about it and find other participating blogs here.

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

This quilt is a real treasure, Renee.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is a cute pattern that I have never seen before. Cool!
Happy New Year.
xx, Carol

Katie said...

Too cute! Congrats on the finish!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I really like this one Renee! Curious to know - do the envelope flaps open so you can put little notes inside?

Queeniepatch said...

I am glad you gave the seam ripper the day off! Seam rippers need holidays and retirement, too!
Have a wonderful day.