Monday, November 20, 2017

QS Red Hearts Update - November 2017


This weekend I added 1,399 stitches to my 
Heaven and Earth Designs "QS Red Hearts" cross-stitch, 
based on artwork by Ching-Chou Kuik

I was hoping to add 600 stitches, so I am thrilled with the progress.

I finished another diagonal row of the chart and surpassed 
the 30,000 stitches milestone.
The photo above shows 104 days of progress.


This is how it looked in my last update (way back in September...) 
I am finding it difficult to put her away until IHSW in December.

The project is 65.12% complete. (It was 62.15%.)

Pages 1-4: 100% complete.
Page 5: 42.62% complete. (It was 29.39%.)
Page 6: 7.44% complete. (It was 7.26%.)
Page 7: 31.78% complete. (It was 23.05%.)
Page 8: 0.09% complete.

International Hermit & Stitch Weekend (IHSW) is the the third full weekend of the month. You may find more information about IHSW at Random Ramblings here. There is a new Facebook group set up for IHSW here. It was fun to see everyone's progress.

7 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

You more than doubled your goal - great progress. The more you see of the picture the more motivated you must be to work on it. The colours are great, too, of course.

Brigitte said...

Wow, 1400 stitches. That is really something. Great progress, I would say.

Katie said...

Wohoo! Amazing progress. She is just beautiful.

crazyQstitcher said...

Renee, you ae one amazing Lady. I can't imagine making one short of 1400 cross stitches in one weekend. Well done indeed.

Anonymous said...

You hermited up and got great results! That was a lot of stitching, but she's really coming along.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

1,399 stitches? Surely you could have added just one more to make it an even number (just kidding). Your progress definitely shows!

Justine said...

Great hermitting! As you know I love this design, the colours are just gorgeous.