Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Fractal White Tiger May 2017

I love working on Charting Creation's Fractal White Tiger. The artwork is by Ricky Barnard.

This month 651 stitches were added and I hit the 18,000 stitches milestone!

The progress is difficult to see. I have been filling in confetti stitches that I skipped in my quest to work on the eye. 

The top two rows of page 6 are now complete.

This is how the piece looked last month.

I began this piece on January 1, 2016 to participate at stitchystart.blogspot.com.

My goal: 900 stitches/month
Months so far: 17
17 month goal: 15,300 stitches. 
That goal has been met!

Thank you for stopping by!
Renee

4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Congratulations of completing the first 10% of the tiger.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Not only met, but surpassed by a lot!

crazyQstitcher said...

What dedication you have to this beautiful project. In the close up the fur looks so real.
It is beautiful.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So nice to see the progress and that you're meeting your goal (and exceeding it too). I keep having to scroll down so I can see him (her?) in your sidebar so I can remember what he's going to look like.