Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WIP Wednesday 10/21/2015

The same day I created the mermaid I shared last Wednesday, I sketched and colored in a little Halloween scene I planned to make into a fabric postcard or mug rug. Both projects will be quilted and bound into little mug rugs I will share next week.

My list of goals for next week might stress me out a bit, but there is some multi-tasking going on there. Three to four items should be marked off by tomorrow night. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Renee

Last Week's Goals:
1. Link up with the Monday Stitchery Link Party #28 at Super Mom No Cape on October 19th. (If you missed the party on the 12th, you may check it out here!) Done! If you missed the post it is here

2. Finish a project to add inventory to my Etsy shop. Finally finished! (For such a small project, it should have been done ages ago.) I will share photos when I add it to my Etsy inventory.

3. Complete my ICQC 102 course from Shawkl Designs.

4. Share a TAST Week 15 post on October 20th. I planned time in my schedule to work on a new sample for this week's stitch, but was called out of town to help a relative that morning. I will combine my Week 15 post with my Week 16 post next Tuesday.

5. Begin embellishing one of Annette's blocks for the CQI UTS Round Robin. The planning stages have begun. 


6. Finish a Halloween fabric postcard. (Or will it be a mug rug? Decisions, decisions...) This will be a mug rug. I just need to quilt and bind it. (Pictured above.)


This Week's Goals:
1. Link up with the Monday Stitchery Link Party #29 at Super Mom No Cape on October 26th. (If you missed the party on the 19th, you may check it out here!) 

2. Complete my ICQC 102 course from Shawkl Designs.

3. Share a TAST Weeks 15 & 16 post on October 27th.

4. Finish the Halloween mug rug.


5. Finish the Mermaid mug rug.

6. Share a 1 Xmas Item a Month post on October 25th.


7. Piece a project to complete and submit to the Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine by November 1st. (If you crazy quilt, click here to read about making a submission to the magazine.) Here is a sneak peek of the Winter edition to be released on November 1st that Pamela Kellogg shared on her blog
8. Create a project for the upcoming Christmas is in My Heart Blog Hop I barely made the sign up deadline for earlier this month at Seams To Be Sew


7 comments:

Gina said...

Love the little halloween block. Good luck with your to do list xx

Christine B said...

Loved your beautiful purse Renee!! You are working on so many wonderful projects.... good luck with your goals for the coming week! Christine x

Katie said...

Love your Halloween sketch. Too cute! Good luck with your goals! You can do it!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I really like the concept of a mug rug, but I know my tendencies to slop my coffee are not conducive to fabric coasters. You're far braver than I.

Queeniepatch said...

As usual you have a full list of projects! Good luck with your work!

Annet said...

Love your Halloween design!

Renee said...

Thank you, Annet!