Tuesday, August 26, 2014

TAST 08/26/2014

This week, I completed one TAST stitch.  I just love the variety of stitches Sharon B. of pintangle.com shares with us!

TAST 126: Alternating Up and Down Buttonhole Stitch:

I used a light pink shade of size 8 Perle Cotton for this stitch so it would stand out on both the pink and the black fabrics.  I really liked this stitch!  Next time, I will try another way to dress it up. This time, I added French knots and straight stitches using more size 8 Perle Cotton - using a dark shade of pink and black to match the fabrics. Simple, but fun.

Next week, I hope to have the beaded variation completed - most likely in red, white and blue - to share with you.

To learn more about Take-A-Stitch Tuesday (TAST), click here.  To see what others have done this week, check out the comments here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that stitch. :)

Renee said...

Thank you! It was fun! Now, I am trying to decide if I should add leaves to the little flowers or not. We shall see...