block I embellished for Flora, I wanted to try a different idea for the wings on a dragonfly. In the past, I used strips of 4mm silk ribbon, this time I wanted to stitch them. I knew I wanted dragonflies on a specific section of the panel of my messenger bag, so I pulled it out to practice before adding one to Flora's block.
I also wanted to try using the straight and long stitch method (needle painting) to create a birdhouse.
|Messenger bag panel - bare|
|Messenger Bag panel - with topiary|
Winter/Christmas wall quilt, I believe the messenger bag will be my next Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday project. In the meantime, perhaps I will find a few more ideas I hope to try out that will work on one of these panels!
Thank you for stopping by!