Friday, June 1, 2018

June 2018



June is here already!

My goals for June are simple.

I aim to share at least one blog post a week.
Those will include the progress made on QS Red Hearts in April
and made on Fractal White Tiger in May.

My only other goal in June is to share a sketch of a treasure chest.
Someone on Facebook expressed interest in creating one.
I will be sharing the sketch this weekend and working on a tutorial
as much as time allows.
My youngest is graduating from high school, 
so life is extra busy and full of memorable moments!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
-Renee

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Great goals for the month!

Christine B said...

Nice to see what your goals for June are Renee! I wish you success! Have a great time with the graduation!! Hope the Swiss trip was a great one! Christine x

FlashinScissors said...

I’ll be looking out for your next post, Renee!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Congratulations to your graduate (and to the parents for getting him there!). Hopefully you'll have more time to stitch once all the festivities are over.

Createology said...

Congratulations on your youngest graduating high school this year. Time is precious and I do hope you have time to enjoy your days. Summer Sunshine Dear...<3

Susan said...

That's a pretty treasure chest right there. Such an exciting time in life, launching another child into adulthood. Sounds like a rocket trip, doesn't it? =)
Enjoy your summer. I look forward to seeing progress reports!

Katie said...

Nice to see a post from you. Enjoy the good things though. We will be here when you get back.

Brigitte said...

These goals sound great and doable. Good luck!