Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WIP Wednesday 02/04/2015 and We Support You Blog Hop Day 5

If you are here for my Grow Your Blog Party post, please CLICK HERE.

Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday is here again!

I missed the past two weeks, as I was busy working on a quilt, a handbag and a coin purse for the We Support You Blog Hop over at Sew We Quilt. These were gifts for a wonderful person in my life battling breast cancer. (If you missed it and are curious, you may see that post HERE.) Pat, from Life in the Scrapatch, was such an amazing cheerleader for this hop.

To meet my goal of at least 100 x-stitches per week, I needed 300 stitches added to my Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED) Freebie Santa and the Mouse Ornament, and I believe I just managed to reach that goal last night.


Above is a photo of how it looked on January 14th. I filled in the section to the right of Santa's hat. and began on his forehead.


Last year, I began adding my (incredibly long) lists of short- and long-term goals to my WIP posts. This year, I am going borrow a clever idea from the blog What about Rheema and start a page listing projects I need to finish. As each project is finished, I will cross it off and move it to the 2015 finishes page.


Today is Day 5 of the We Support You Blog Hop. I do hope you will hop on over to show your support to these wonderful ladies!

Feb  4th 





The full schedule is below
(The links in red will take you directly to the We Support You post. Links in blue take you to the blogs that will be presenting soon.)

We Support You Blog Hop Full Schedule


Jan 29th 







Jan 30th 







Feb 2nd 







Feb 3rd 







Feb  4th 







Feb 5th  







Feb 6th  






Feb 9th 









Feb 10th  









Feb 11th  

6 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've been enjoying seeing all the different interpretations of the pattern on the hop - what a fun project and for such a good cause.

Christine B said...

Hello Renee! Love your cross stitch!! The stitches look very tiny... what sort of background fabric are you working on? Bravo for your efforts with the 'We Support You' blog hop! :) xx

Queeniepatch said...

You never have any problems filling your days with activities!
The cross stitch is growing nearer its completed stage, week by week.

sew.darn.quilt said...

Love that HAED design and your progress is amazing!

Anonymous said...

lovely progress on your cross stitch. I enjoy your listing of goals.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! You really COUNT your cross-stitches. It takes so many. The piece will be worth it when it's finished, though!