Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Drawing from Veronica

If you are here for the Grow Your Blog Party, you will find that post here.


Last night my son handed me another beautiful piece of artwork by his friend Veronica. He said she drew the whole thing yesterday.
I absolutely LOVE it.
(If you missed my post about her Christmas cards, 
please check them out here.) 
Unfortunately for you, my photo does not do this piece justice... 
Hopefully, you can catch a few of the amazing details. 
I just had to share!


Yesterday was the 10th and final day of the 
We Support You Blog Hop. 
I am so thankful to Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt for organizing this amazing show of support to women battling breast cancer.
Pat at Life in the Scrapatch has been a fantastic cheerleader.
Life was busy yesterday, so I am finally going to hop on over to see the final posts in this wonderful blog hop. 
I do hope you will join me!

Here is the schedule:
Feb 11th  

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Sweet!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Beautiful drawing.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I really hope that Veronica is planning a career in the arts - her work is delightful. Must also say how much I have enjoyed visiting all the blog hop posts. So many emotions throughout.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful drawing! A very talented woman. Thanks for sharing that. I love the saying she chose.