Wednesday, November 26, 2014

We Support You Blog Hop at Sew We Quilt


Happy Wednesday!  With Thanksgiving coming up, I do not have a Work In Progress post to share.  However, I wanted to let you all know I signed up for my first blog hop!

Madame Samm at sewwequilt.com found a blog hop theme I simply could not resist - a We Support You (or it could be I Support You) themed blog hop to support those in our lives with breast cancer.  I had just purchased some fabric to make a get well gift for a relative of ours that is undergoing chemo for breast cancer, and thought this blog hop would be the perfect opportunity to offer a little more support.

Speaking of support, the pattern provided by Madame Samm is a bra. As of yesterday, there were still a few openings.  HERE IS A LINK to the sign-up page.  I encourage you to check it out if you are interested in joining, or if you are just curious about the hop.

Pat from Scrapatches will be our cheerleader.  (This is my first blog, and I have only made a few (unintentionally wonky) quilts, so I hope I do not end up with too many questions!)  

For those of you that stop by for my WIP Wednesday posts, I will share my progress next week.  (I found out a few days ago I will be hosting our Thanksgiving dinner, so life has been busy!)  You may still see what others have been up to by following THIS LINK.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  If you will be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, I wish you a wonderful day!  Personally, I am thankful for all of you I have grown to know through this blogging world.

Best wishes,
Renee

No comments: