Thursday, May 8, 2014

CQI Heart Do Your Block (DYB) Round Robin: Set 1 Arrived

On May 1st the CQI Heart DYB Round Robin began.  I received my first set of blocks from Lisa and they truly are gorgeous.  In fact, my wonderful hubby took one look at them and said, "Wow, she sews better than you do!"

Sewing is not my strong point, so I could not argue with that at all.  In fact, had I dared attempt to applique hearts on my blocks, my first choice would have been to make a black background with red hearts for this round robin.  But, I was not brave enough to applique.  Seeing Lisa's beauties, I wish I had.  They will be a joy to work on!

To see her lovely blocks in a post on her blog, just CLICK HERE.  You will also see some beautiful work from a CQI Traditional Fan Round Robin.

Happy viewing!  I am off to work on one of those pretty heart blocks.
Renee

No comments: