Pages

▼

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christmas is in My Heart Blog Hop Begins Today!

The Christmas is in My Heart Blog Hop begins today!

Marian at Seams To Be Sew has done a wonderful job 
of organizing this fun blog hop!

The Fat Quarter Shop has generously sponsored the blog hop 
and is offering a giveaway every day!

The schedule is below. I cannot wait to see what everyone shares!

Sponsored By The Fat Quarter Shop

2 comments:

  1. This looks like fun Renee! I'll have to make sure to visit some of the blogs! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog hop is great to get to know some new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I respond to every comment. (If you do not receive an emailed response from me, it is because you are a no-reply blogger and your email address is not available for my reply. I will try to reply to you in the comments below.)

If you have a Yahoo email address, please note Blogger will not send email notifications with your comments. I do my best to check back so I do not miss anything, but apologize in advance if I do! Thank you for your understanding!