Sunday, February 4, 2018

Love You! Mugs on Etsy


I am trying something new! There are 11-ounce and 15-ounce mugs in my Hand Stitched Treasure Etsy Shop that feature a photo of the "Love You!" block I created for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2018.

The image is printed on both sides of each mug. So, whether you are left-handed or right-handed, the image will be visible!


The image is printed onto mugs that are made in the USA. This makes them a little more expensive than mugs made in China, but I love supporting jobs here at home.

The company that prints the mugs for me ships them from North Carolina or California. The mugs are made to order. It may take 7-8 business days to print a mug after it is purchased. Usually, it will take less time. However, during busy seasons it could take longer. Shipping may take 7-8 days. So, they may not arrive in time for Valentine's Day, but they would make a great Mother's Day or Birthday gift.



I am incredibly excited to offer these in my shop! You may find my Hand Stitched Treasure Etsy Shop here.

Due to the small size of my business, items are only sold within the USA. 

Thank you for stopping by! -Renee

Update September 2018: The company I went through to have these mugs made discontinued their Made in America mugs, so this item is currently unavailable in my Etsy inventory.

5 comments:

Createology said...

Good luck Renee with your mug sales. You are wise to keep the Made in USA a priority. Lovely mugs with your amazing CQ Heart image. Happy Valentine’s to you...<3

Katie said...

Those are just too adorable. Good luck with your sales.

Shell - Little Orphan Stitch said...

I think it's time to figure out my Etsy information again so I can go shopping for a mug (or two!).

:)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Woo hoo!! So glad they turned out so well!

Anonymous said...

I got mine ordered! Too bad there isn't a volume discount, as I could use 7 of them! =) Best not to spend that much anyway, I guess, but I did get one for me. I was tempted by the larger one, but went small as it's still bigger than any mug I have in the house. What a great idea!