Saturday, December 2, 2017

Twilight Duel Update #22 - December 2017

Wow! It has been months since my last update on my Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED) Twilight Duel project.

This piece is based on the amazing work of Ruth Thompson

This is how it looked on July 30th. 

I cannot believe I did not pick it up again until November 5th!

And this is how it looks now.

I love that Ruth Thompson's signature was worked into the chart in the lower-right corner.

2,001 stitches were added in November. 

Click on the photos for a larger view.

A photo of the complete piece of art is on the sidebar to the right.



Percent Complete

Project:             31.66% (It was 30.3%)
Pages 1 & 2:   100%
Page 3:              32.04% (It was 28.9%)
Page 4:            100% 
Page 5:                1.83%
Page 6:                0%
Page 7 & 8:     100%
Page 9:                2.73% 
Page 10:              0.25%
Page 11:              0%
Page 12:              0%
Page 13:            63.49% (It was 48.18%)
Page 14:              0%
Page 15:              0%
Page 16:              0%
Page 17:              0%
Page 18:              0%
Page 19:            31.66% (It was 13.03%)

I hope to add at least 2,100 stitches to this piece in December.

Thank you for stopping by!
-Renee

I am participating with the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge hosted by www.muppin.com. You may read more about it and see other bloggers participating here.

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress, Renee.

Queeniepatch said...

Very visible progress!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You get thousands of stitches in a month. I am lucky to get a couple hundred. LOL Looks wonderful.

Mii Stitch said...

Simply stunning :)

Anonymous said...

I can see the bottom part moving up! I'm presuming that was page 13? =)

Katie said...

Beautiful progress!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Participating in the 31 Day Blog Challenge has to be really hard this time of year....you definitely have my admiration for that! Nice to see the wee dragons again.

Justine said...

Wow that is looking fantastic Renee! I really love the details emerging.